Twins vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 14
By Duel Staff
The Minnesota Twins will face the Chicago White Sox in MLB action on Thursday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Twins vs White Sox Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (49-41) vs. Chicago White Sox (43-45)
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-154) | CHW: (+130)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+128) | CHW: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Twins vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Sonny Gray (4-2) for the Minnesota Twins, and Johnny Cueto (3-4) for the Chicago White Sox.
Twins vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (62.2%)
Twins vs White Sox Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite, -154 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +130 underdog on the road.
Twins vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The White Sox are -154 to cover, and the Twins are +128.
Twins vs White Sox Over/Under
- Twins versus White Sox, on July 14, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Twins have won in 30, or 62.5%, of the 48 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Minnesota has come away with a win 16 times in 23 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 37 of their 79 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox have compiled a 15-19 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 44.1% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Chicago has a 5-8 record (winning just 38.5% of its games).
- Chicago has played in 80 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-40-4).