Twins vs Mets Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Mets Game Info
Minnesota Twins (5-3, 3-2 Away) vs. New York Mets (6-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Location: Citi Field – New York, NY
Twins vs Mets Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+220) | NYM: (-260)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-112) | NYM: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 26% | NYM: 74%
Starting Pitcher: MIN: Kyle Gibson (0-0, 9.64 ERA) | NYM: Jacob deGrom (2-0, 0.00)
Twins vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 18-37 straight up and 22-33 against the spread (ATS) as a road underdog since 2018.
- The total has gone over in four of Minnesota's last six games.
- New York is 23-30 ATS as a home favorite since 2018.
- The total has gone over in seven of New York's nine games this season.
Twins vs Mets Prop Bet
All Twins-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: New York Mets (-154) – The Mets are averaging the fifth-most hits in baseball at 9.67 per game, but their best advantage comes in the form of starting pitcher Jacob deGrom. The right-handed ace hasn't allowed a run this season and gave up just three hits in seven innings against the Marlins last Wednesday. Meanwhile, Minnesota's Kyle Gibson allowed eight hits in his first start of the season.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.