The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Minnesota Twins taking on the Detroit Tigers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Twins vs Tigers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (54-49) vs. Detroit Tigers (42-63)
- Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-215) | DET: (+180)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (-111) | DET: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Twins vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will hand the ball to Joe Ryan (7-4, 3.78 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Tigers will turn to Tyler Alexander (2-4, 4.10 ERA).
Twins vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (62.3%)
Twins vs Tigers Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite, -215 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +180 underdog on the road.
Twins vs Tigers Spread
- The Twins are hosting the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (-108 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -111 to cover.
Twins vs Tigers Over/Under
- The over/under for Twins-Tigers on August 3 is 8.5. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Twins vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 55 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (61.8%) in those games.
- Minnesota has yet to lose in four games when named as moneyline favorite of -215 or better.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 46 of their 92 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have been the underdog on the moneyline 73 total times this season. They've gone 25-48 in those games.
- Detroit is 4-14 (winning only 22.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +180 or longer.
- In the 92 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Detroit, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-54-4).