Twins vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 3
By Duel Staff
On Tuesday in the MLB, the Minnesota Twins are up against the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Twins vs Orioles Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (14-9) vs. Baltimore Orioles (8-14)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Twins vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-166) | BAL: (+140)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+105) | BAL: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Twins vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Joe Ryan (3-1), and Bruce Zimmermann (1-1) taking the ball for the Baltimore Orioles.
Twins vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (56.1%)
Twins vs Orioles Moneyline
- The Twins vs Orioles moneyline has Minnesota as a -166 favorite, while Baltimore is a +140 underdog at home.
Twins vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are at +1.5 on the runline against the Twins. The Orioles are -126 to cover the spread, and the Twins are +105.
Twins vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for the Twins versus Orioles game on May 3 has been set at 7, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Twins vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with nine wins in the 13 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Minnesota has played as a favorite of -168 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Contests with Minnesota have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 10 of 24 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 8-14 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.4% of those games).
- Baltimore has gone 5-9 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer (35.7%).
- Baltimore has played in 22 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total four times (4-16-2).