Blazers vs Wizards Basketball Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (10-9, 5-4 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (4-12, 2-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Blazers vs Wizards Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+116) | WAS: (-136)
Spread: POR: +2.5 (-110) | WAS: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 240.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (53%) | WAS: (47%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+6500) | WAS: (+16000)
Blazers vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Blazers vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Portland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in five of Portland's last six games.
- Washington is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Washington's last 13 games against Portland.
- Portland lost to Milwaukee, 134-106, in its most recent game on Feb. 1, 2021.
- Washington defeated Brooklyn, 149-146, in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!