Toledo vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Toledo Rockets (3-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Michigan Wolverines (4-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Toledo vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOL: (+980) | MICH: (-1800)
Spread: TOL +14.5 (-115) | MICH: -14.5 (-105)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOL: (23%) | MICH: (77%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TOL: (N/A) | MICH: (+4000)
Toledo vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Toledo vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Toledo, 55-52, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 26, 1983.
- Michigan is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Michigan is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Michigan is 6-6 in the 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Toledo defeated Eastern Michigan, 91-74, in its most recent game on Dec. 4, 2020.
- Michigan defeated UCF, 80-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.