Titans vs Chiefs AFC Championship Game
2020 AFC Championship Game
Tennessee Titans (9-7, 5-3 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (12-4, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Titans vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+270) | KC: (-320)
Spread: TEN: +7 (-105) | KC: -7 (-115)
Total: 52 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: 41% | KC: 59%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TEN: (+750) | KC: (+126)
Titans vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Tennessee's last 12 games.
- Kansas City is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Kansas City's last seven games.
- When the 2019-20 AFC Championship Game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Kansas City opened as a 7-point favorite.
- When the 2019-20 AFC Championship Game total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 51 points.
Titans vs Chiefs Stats
- Tennessee is averaging 25.0 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 19.8 PPG including the playoffs (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.5 PPG including the playoffs (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 19.9 PPG including the playoffs (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Tennessee defeated the No. 1 seed Baltimore Ravens, 28-12, on the road in the AFC Divisional Round.
- Kansas City defeated the No. 4 seed Houston Texans, 51-31, at home in the AFC Divisional Round.
Titans vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Titans-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Chiefs by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Titans got the better of the Chiefs when these two met earlier this season, but Tennessee could struggle to repeat that performance going on the road to Arrowhead this time around. The Chiefs' offense took a quarter to warm up in the AFC Divisional Round, but now that KC's offense is back to relatively full health, it appears to be firing on all cylinders once again. However, while KC's offense rolled over the Texans last Sunday, the Titans have lost just one game by 14 or more points this entire season, and that came on the road, 16-0, against the Denver Broncos back in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.