Timberwolves vs Nuggets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 1
By Duel Staff
Tuesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Denver Nuggets.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (25-25) vs. Denver Nuggets (28-21)
- Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Target Center -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-142) | DEN: (+120)
- Spread: MIN: -2.5 (-112) | DEN: +2.5 (-108)
- Total: 232 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 25-25-0 this year.
- Minnesota has played 50 games this season, and 28 of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Denver is 21-27-1 this year.
- Denver has seen 28 of its 49 games hit the over.
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (51.2%)
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Point Spread
The Timberwolves are hosting the Nuggets, and favored by 2.5 points (-112 to cover). Denver, the underdog, is -108.
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Over/Under
The over/under for Timberwolves-Nuggets on February 1 is 232. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Timberwolves vs Nuggets Moneyline
Denver is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -142 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!