Tigers vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 4
By Duel Staff
The Detroit Tigers versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Tigers vs Royals Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (50-82) vs. Kansas City Royals (54-79)
- Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-118) | KC: (-100)
- Spread: DET: +1.5 (-200) | KC: -1.5 (+164)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Tigers vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Detroit Tigers will hand the ball to Matt Manning (1-2, 3.79 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Royals will counter with Max Castillo.
Tigers vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (57.0%)
Tigers vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Royals-Tigers, Kansas City is the underdog at -100, and Detroit is -118 playing at home.
Tigers vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Tigers. The Royals are +164 to cover, while the Tigers are -200 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Tigers vs Royals Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Tigers-Royals game on September 4, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Tigers have won in eight, or 40%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Detroit has won seven of 18 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Detroit and their opponents have hit the over in 42 of their 114 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have gone 38-61 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 38.4% of those games).
- Kansas City has a record of 35-58 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer (37.6%).
- Kansas City has played in 123 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-55-7).