The MLB slate on Friday includes the Detroit Tigers facing the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tigers vs Rockies Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (5-7) vs. Colorado Rockies (8-4)
- Date: Friday, April 22, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-142) | COL: (+120)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+152) | COL: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Tigers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (55.1%)
Tigers vs Rockies Moneyline
- Detroit is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +120 underdog on the road.
Tigers vs Rockies Spread
- The Tigers are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rockies. The Tigers are +152 to cover, and the Rockies are -184.
Tigers vs Rockies Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Tigers-Rockies game on April 22, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.