MLB action on Friday includes the Detroit Tigers taking on the Baltimore Orioles.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Tigers vs Orioles Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (9-23) vs. Baltimore Orioles (14-18)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-142) | BAL: (+120)
- Spread: DET: +1.5 (+142) | BAL: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Tigers vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Eduardo Rodriguez (0-2) for the Detroit Tigers, and Jordan Lyles (2-2) for the Baltimore Orioles.
Tigers vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (60.4%)
Tigers vs Orioles Moneyline
- Detroit is a -142 favorite on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +120 underdog on the road.
Tigers vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are +1.5 on the spread (-172 to cover), and Detroit is +142 to cover the runline.
Tigers vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Tigers-Orioles game on May 13 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Tigers vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Tigers have been victorious in two of the nine contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Detroit has been victorious two times in three chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Detroit and their opponents have hit the over in 11 of their 32 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles are 11-18 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.9% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Baltimore has a 9-14 record (winning just 39.1% of its games).
- Baltimore has played in 31 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-20-2).