Texas vs Texas Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Texas vs TTU Basketball Game Info
Texas Longhorns (17-11, 7-8 Big 12) vs. No. 22 Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-10, 9-6 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena — Lubbock, TX
Texas vs TTU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+520) | TTU: (-740)
Spread: TEX: +11.5 (-110) | TTU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 125 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (N/A) | TTU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+23000) | TTU: (+6000)
Texas vs TTU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 85.3%
Texas vs TTU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Texas, 62-57, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Texas Tech is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Texas Tech is 79-60 in the 139 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Texas is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Texas Tech's last five games.
- Texas defeated No. 20 West Virginia, 67-57, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
- Texas Tech lost to Oklahoma, 65-51, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.