Texas vs Georgetown Odds, Point Spread, Betting Lines & Start Time for 2K Empire Classic Game at MSG
Texas vs Georgetown Game Info
No. 22 Texas Longhorns (4-0) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (3-1)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Texas vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
As of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (-290) | GTWN: (+230)
Spread: TEX: -6.5 (-110) | GTWN: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: 77% | GTWN: 23%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+4500) | GTWN: (+12000)
Texas vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- The all-time series between Texas and Georgetown is tied, 1-1.
- Texas is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last four games this season.
- Georgetown is 0-4 ATS in its four games this season.
- Texas defeated Prairie View A&M, 70-56, in its most recent game at home on Friday, Nov. 15.
- Georgetown defeated Georgia State, 91-83, in its most recent game at home on Sunday, Nov. 17.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.