Texas Tech vs TCU Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (12-5, 3-2 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (12-5, 3-2 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena — Fort Worth, TX
Texas Tech vs TCU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-150) | TCU: (+130)
Spread: TTU: -3 (-105) | TCU: +3 (-115)
Total: 124.5 — OVER: (-110) | UNDER: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: 81% | TCU: 19%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+5000) | TCU: (+25000)
Texas Tech vs TCU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 63.4%
Texas Tech vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated TCU, 81-66, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 2, 2019.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- Texas Tech is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- The Red Raiders are 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games against TCU.
- TCU is 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of TCU's last six games against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech defeated Iowa State, 72-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- TCU lost to Oklahoma, 83-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.