Texas State vs Georgia State Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Texas State Bobcats (2-4, 1-1 Sun Belt) vs. Georgia State Panthers (2-4, 1-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Center Parc Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Texas State vs Georgia State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXST: (+300) | GAST: (-400)
Spread: TXST: +10.5 (-115) | GAST: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TXST: (N/A) | GAST: (N/A)
Texas State vs Georgia State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas State: (21.3%) | Georgia State: (78.7%)
Texas State vs Georgia State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas State is 4-3 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia State.
- Texas State defeated Georgia State, 37-34 (OT), during their most recent meeting on Sept. 21, 2019.
- Texas State is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Texas State's last five games.
- Georgia State is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Georgia State's last six games against Texas State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.