Texas State vs Georgia State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 8
Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas State Bobcats and Georgia State Panthers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas State vs Georgia State Point Spread
The Panthers are 10.5-point home favorites against the Bobcats. Georgia State is -112 to cover the spread, while Texas State is -108 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
Texas State vs Georgia State Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas State vs Georgia State Week 8 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Texas State vs Georgia State Moneyline
The Bobcats vs Panthers moneyline has Georgia State as a -430 favorite, while Texas State is the +320 underdog on the road.
Texas State vs Georgia State Betting Trends
- Texas State is 4-3 straight up in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia State.
- Texas State defeated Georgia State, 37-34 (OT), during their most recent meeting on Sept. 21, 2019.
- Texas State is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Texas State's last five games.
- Georgia State is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Georgia State's last six games against Texas State.
Texas State vs Georgia State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TXST: (+320) | GAST: (-430)
Spread: TXST: +10.5 (-108) | GAST: -10.5 (-112)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TXST: (N/A) | GAST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.