Texans vs Cowboys Game Info
Houston Texans (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (1-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Texans vs Cowboys Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-110) | DAL: (-110)
Spread: HOU: PK (-110) | DAL: PK (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 75% | DAL: 25%
Texans vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- Houston is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five road games, dating back to last season.
- Dallas is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games, dating back to last season.
- Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games against Houston.
Texans vs Cowboys Stats
- Houston defeated the Detroit Lions, 30-23, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Dallas defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 14-10, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- Houston averaged 24.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Houston surrendered 19.8 PPG last season (tied for No. 4 in the NFL).
- Dallas averaged 21.4 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Dallas surrendered 20.9 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Texans vs Cowboys Prop Bet
All Texans-Cowboys odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Houston Texans by 1-13 Points (+165) – Preseason bragging rights can only hold so much weight, but the Houston Texans have been the better team when they've played the Dallas Cowboys in their annual preseason rivalry game. Dating back to the 2015 preseason, the Texans own a 2-1 record (2017 game was cancelled due to Hurricane Harvey) against the Cowboys, winning both games by 11 points or fewer. Dallas, meanwhile, owns a middling 2-2 record over its last four preseason home games (dating back to 2017).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.