Cover Photo: Getty Images
Purdue vs Tennessee Game Info
No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (25-9) vs. No. 2 Tennessee Volunteers (31-5)
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 7:29 p.m. EST
Location: KFC Yum! Center – Louisville, KY
Tennessee vs Purdue Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: PUR: (+115) | TENN: (-135)
Spread: PUR: +2 (-110) | TENN: -2 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PUR: 34% | TENN: 66%
Tennessee vs Purdue Betting Trends & Stats
- Purdue and Tennessee have played four times before, but they've never met in the NCAA Tournament.
- The all-time series between these two programs is split 2-2, with Tennessee taking the most recent matchup in 2017, 78-75.
- Tennessee is 17-17-1 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 0-2 ATS in the tournament.
- Purdue is 19-14-1 ATS this season and 2-0 ATS in the tournament.
- Tennessee beat No. 15 Colgate, 77-70, in the first round and No. 10 Iowa, 83-77, in the second round.
- Purdue beat No. 14 Old Dominion, 61-48, in the first round and No. 6 Villanova, 87-61, in the second round.
Tennessee vs Purdue Prop Bet
All Tennessee-Purdue betting odds, lines and props available onFanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Tennessee) Total Points: Over 73.5 (-120) – The Tennessee Volunteers are an offensive juggernaut, averaging 81.5 PPG on the season – the 10th-highest mark in the NCAA. The Vols have scored 77 and 83 points in their two tournament games thus far, and they've also dropped 75 or more points in five of their last six games.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.