Tennessee vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
Tennessee Volunteers (16-13, 8-8 SEC) vs. No. 6 Kentucky Wildcats (24-5, 14-2 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena – Lexington, KY
Tennessee vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+320) | UK: (-420)
Spread: TENN: -8.5 (-110) | UK: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: 17% | UK: 83%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+12000) | UK: (+1600)
Tennessee vs Kentucky Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Tennessee, 77-64, on the road in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Kentucky is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Kentucky is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kentucky's last five games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee defeated Florida, 63-58, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Kentucky defeated then-No. 15 Auburn, 73-66, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.