Tennessee vs Florida Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Tennessee Volunteers (2-1, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 11 Florida Gators (2-1, 0-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
Tennessee vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (+680) | FLA: (-1200)
Spread: TENN: +20.5 (-114) | FLA: -20.5 (-105)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Tennessee vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tennessee: (4.2%) | Florida: (95.8%)
Tennessee vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida is 29-20 in 49 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Florida defeated Tennessee, 31-19, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Tennessee is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games against Florida.
- Florida is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Tennessee's last 18 games.
- Florida is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.