Temple vs Cincinnati Basketball Game Info
Temple Owls (4-7, 3-7 American) vs. Cincinnati Bearcats (5-7, 3-4 American)
Date: Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fifth Third Arena – Cincinnati, OH
Temple vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEM: (+220) | CIN: (-280)
Spread: TEM: +6.5 (-115) | CIN: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEM: (42%) | CIN: (58%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEM: (+18000) | CIN: (+20000)
Temple vs Cincinnati Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Temple vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated Temple, 63-60, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 4, 2021.
- Cincinnati is 25-9 all-time in 34 head-to-head games against Temple.
- Cincinnati is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games against Temple.
- Temple is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Temple's last 14 games.
- Cincinnati is 4-16 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Cincinnati's last eight games.
- Temple lost to Wichita State, 70-67, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 7, 2021.
- Cincinnati defeated Tulane, 64-61, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.