TCU vs Oklahoma Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 7 Game
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the TCU Horned Frogs and Oklahoma Sooners.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
TCU vs Oklahoma Point Spread
The Sooners are 13.5-point home favorites against the Horned Frogs. Oklahoma is -112 to cover the spread, while TCU is -108 to cover as the 13.5-point underdog.
TCU vs Oklahoma Over/Under
The over/under for the TCU vs Oklahoma Week 7 college football matchup is set at 63.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
TCU vs Oklahoma Moneyline
The Horned Frogs vs Sooners moneyline has Oklahoma as a -550 favorite, while TCU is the +390 underdog on the road.
TCU vs Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 16-5 straight up in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- Oklahoma defeated TCU, 33-14, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- TCU is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of TCU's last six games.
- Oklahoma is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma's last five games against TCU.
TCU vs Oklahoma Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+390) | OU: (-550)
Spread: TCU: +13.5 (-108) | OU: -13.5 (-112)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (N/A) | OU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.