Syracuse vs Liberty Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1
By Zach Brunner
Syracuse vs Liberty Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
No. 22 Syracuse Orange (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Liberty Flames (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Stadium – Lynchburg, VA
Syracuse vs Liberty Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (-975) | LIB: (+650)
Spread: SYR: -18.5 (-110) | LIB: +18.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SYR: 66% | LIB: 34%
Syracuse vs Liberty Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse and Liberty have never faced one another in each program's respective history.
- Syracuse is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Independent opponents.
- Liberty is 0-6 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against ACC opponents.
- Syracuse finished the 2018 season with a 10-3 record.
- Liberty finished the 2018 season with a 6-6 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.