The odds to win the Super Bowl on FanDuel Sportsbook still favor the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+500) and MVP favorite Tom Brady (-150). But the Green Bay Packers (+650) and reigning MVP and top challenger Aaron Rodgers are clear Super Bowl contenders. The Packers are currently the top seed in the NFC after the Arizona Cardinals (+1000) lost to the Los Angeles Rams (+1100) on Monday Night Football.
The Kansas City Chiefs (+550) and New England Patriots (+750) are top Super Bowl challengers from the AFC as they battle for the No. 1 seed and a first round bye in the NFL playoffs.
With Tampa Bay winning last year's Super Bowl as a No. 5 seed in the NFC, you can't rule out other solid challengers like the San Francisco 49ers, who won in dramatic fashion in Week 14 to move up the odds board.
The Tennessee Titans (+1900) continue to lack respect in the Super Bowl market despite sitting tied with the best record in the AFC at 9-4. The Indianapolis Colts have moved up along with the Cleveland Browns this week after they beat the falling Baltimore Ravens in the tight AFC North. The Dallas Cowboys (+1300) Week 14 win at Washington has them in complete control of the NFC East and the Cowboys can become the first team to lock up their division in Week 15.
Here are the current odds to win the Super Bowl for the remaining teams with four games left in the regular season.
2022 Super Bowl LVI Odds
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+500)
2. Kansas City Chiefs (+550)
3. Green Bay Packers (+650)
4. New England Patriots (+750)
5. Arizona Cardinals (+1000)
6. Los Angeles Rams (+1100)
7. Dallas Cowboys (+1300)
8. Buffalo Bills (+1400)
9. Tennessee Titans (+1900)
10. Los Angeles Chargers (+2200)
11. Baltimore Ravens (+3000)
12. Indianapolis Colts (+3000)
13. Cleveland Browns (+3500)
14. San Francisco 49ers (+3400)
15. Cincinnati Bengals (+4400)
16. Philadelphia Eagles (+10000)
17. Minnesota Vikings (+10000)
18. Denver Broncos (+12000)
19. New Orleans Saints (+13000)
20. Washington Football Team (+13000)
21. Las Vegas Raiders (+15000)
22. Pittsburgh Steelers (+22000)
23. Seattle Seahawks (+23000)
24. Miami Dolphins (+29000)
25. Atlanta Falcons (+39000)
26. Chicago Bears (+100000)
27. New York Giants (+100000)
28. Carolina Panthers (+100000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!