On Tuesday in the NBA, the Phoenix Suns are playing the Toronto Raptors.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Suns vs Raptors Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (30-9) vs. Toronto Raptors (20-17)
- Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Suns vs Raptors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-162) | TOR: (+136)
- Spread: PHO: -3.5 (-110) | TOR: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 224.5 — Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Suns vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 21-18-0 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, the Suns are 12-14.
- Phoenix has seen 19 of its 39 games hit the over.
- Toronto's record against the spread is 20-17-0.
- The Raptors are 6-5 as 4-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 37 Toronto games so far this year, 23 have hit the over.
Suns vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (56.5%)
Suns vs Raptors Point Spread
The Raptors are hosting the Suns, and underdogs by 3.5 points. Toronto is -110 to cover the spread, and Phoenix is -110 .
Suns vs Raptors Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Suns vs. Raptors reveal Phoenix as the favorite (-162) and Toronto as the underdog (+136) despite being the home team.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!