Steelers vs Packers Week 4 Game Info
NFL Regular Season — Week 4 Game
Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2, 1-0 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2021
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Steelers vs Packers Odds & Spread
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+220) | GB: (-270)
Spread: PIT: +6.5 (-115) | GB: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 44.5 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (N/A) | GB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: PIT: (+7500) | GB: (+1200)
Steelers vs Packers Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions and picks are from numberFire's projection model.
Prediction: Packers win (75.7%)
Steelers vs Packers Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Green Bay, 31-28, in their last meeting on Nov. 26, 2017.
- Pittsburgh is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Green Bay's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six games against Green. Bay.
- Green Bay is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games against AFC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.