Week 4's slate of games includes a showdown between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Steelers vs Packers Point Spread
The Packers are 6.5-point home favorites against the Steelers. Green Bay is -105 to cover the spread, while Pittsburgh is -115 to cover as a 6.5-point underdog.
Steelers vs Packers Over/Under
The over/under for the Steelers vs Packers Week 4 NFL matchup is set at 45.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Steelers vs Packers Moneyline
The Steelers vs Packers moneyline has Green Bay as a -275 favorite, while Pittsburgh is a +225 underdog on the road.
Steelers vs Packers Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Green Bay, 31-28, in their last meeting on Nov. 26, 2017.
- Pittsburgh is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Green Bay's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six games against Green. Bay.
- Green Bay is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games against AFC opponents.
Steelers vs Packers Odds
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+225) | GB: (-275)
Spread: PIT: +6.5 (-115) | GB: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 44,5 — Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (N/A) | GB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: PIT: (+7500) | GB: (+1200)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.