Cover Photo: Getty Images
Stars vs Blues Game 7 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: Series Tied 3-3
WC1 Dallas Stars (43-32-7, 93 points) vs. No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points)
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO
Stars vs Blues Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+115) | STL: (-135)
Spread: DAL: +1.5 (-270) | STL: -1.5 (+220)
Total: 5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: DAL: 32% | STL: 68%
Stars vs Blues Betting Trends & Stats
- Dallas is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- Dallas is 11-4 straight up in its last 15 road games, dating back to the regular season.
- St. Louis is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games, dating back to the regular season.
- St. Louis is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games against Dallas.
Stars vs Blues Prop Bet
All Stars-Blues betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Away Goals: Dallas Stars 3 or 4 (+180) – The Dallas Stars' offense has been pretty consistent in this series. In the last five games between these two, Dallas has scored either three or four goals three times. Additionally, the St. Louis Blues are surrendering 3.0 goals per game at home in the postseason.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.