Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Stanford Cardinal and Washington State Cougars.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Stanford vs Washington State Point Spread
The Cardinal are 1.5-point road favorites against the Cougars. Stanford is -110 to cover the spread, while Washington State is -110 to cover as the 1.5-point underdog.
Stanford vs Washington State Over/Under
The over/under for the Stanford vs Washington State Week 7 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Stanford vs Washington State Moneyline
The Cardinal vs Cougars moneyline has Stanford as a -122 favorite, while Washington State is the +100 underdog at home.
Stanford vs Washington State Betting Trends
- Stanford is 40-29-1 in 70 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Washington State defeated Stanford, 49-22, in their last meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Stanford is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Washington State is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Stanford's last nine road games against Washington State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington State's last five games this season.
Stanford vs Washington State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STAN: (-122) | WSU: (+100)
Spread: STAN: -1.5 (-110) | WSU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STAN: (N/A) | WSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.