Spurs vs Rockets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 4
The NBA's Friday schedule includes the San Antonio Spurs taking on the Houston Rockets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spurs vs Rockets Game Info
- San Antonio Spurs (19-34) vs. Houston Rockets (15-36)
- Date: Friday, February 4, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
Spurs vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SA: (-162) | HOU: (+136)
- Spread: SA: -3.5 (-110) | HOU: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 234.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Spurs vs Rockets Betting Trends
- San Antonio has 27 wins in 53 games against the spread this season.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 5-7 as 3-point favorites or greater.
- This season, 27 of San Antonio's 53 games have hit the over.
- Houston is 22-28-1 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 3-point underdogs or more, the Rockets are 18-26-1.
- Houston has played 51 games this year, and 28 of them have hit the over.
Spurs vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Spurs win (79.3%)
Spurs vs Rockets Point Spread
The Spurs are hosting the Rockets, and favored by 3.5 points (-110 to cover). Houston, the underdog, is -110.
Spurs vs Rockets Over/Under
An over/under of 234.5 has been set for Spurs-Rockets on February 4, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Spurs vs Rockets Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Spurs vs. Rockets reveal San Antonio as the favorite (-162) and Houston as the underdog (+136) on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!