Cover Photo: Getty Images
Spurs vs Nuggets Game Info
No. 7 San Antonio Spurs (48-34, 16-25 Away) vs. No. 2 Denver Nuggets (54-28, 34-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Spurs vs Nuggets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (+184) | DEN: (-220)
Spread: SAS: +5.5 (-110) | DEN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 211 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 32% | DEN: 68%
Spurs vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is both 2-1 against the spread (ATS) and 2-1 straight up in its last three games against San Antonio.
- Denver is 42-40 ATS this season.
- San Antonio is 43-38-1 ATS this season.
- The under has hit in all three of the last meetings between Denver and San Antonio.
- The under has hit in four of the last 10 meetings between Denver and San Antonio.
Spurs vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Spurs-Nuggets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Denver Nuggets Win/ Under 211.5 (+175) – The Nuggets finished the regular season as the NBA's sixth-best scoring defense, allowing just 106.7 points per game (PPG). The Nuggets are also a significantly better defensive team on their home floor, allowing the second-fewest PPG at home (103.6) in the league. These two teams met four times in the regular season and combined for fewer than 211 points in three of these matchups.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.