In NBA action on Tuesday, the San Antonio Spurs play the Houston Rockets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spurs vs Rockets Game Info
- San Antonio Spurs (17-30) vs. Houston Rockets (14-33)
- Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Spurs vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SA: (-166) | HOU: (+140)
- Spread: SA: -3.5 (-110) | HOU: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 235.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Spurs vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, San Antonio is 24-23-0 this season.
- As 3-point favorites or more, the Spurs are 4-6 against the spread.
- San Antonio has seen 24 of its 47 games go over the point total.
- Houston is 21-25-1 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 17-23-1 as 3-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 26 of Houston's 47 games have gone over the point total.
Spurs vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Spurs win (68.4%)
Spurs vs Rockets Point Spread
The Spurs are 3.5-point road favorites against the Rockets. San Antonio is -110 to cover the spread, and Houston is -110.
Spurs vs Rockets Over/Under
Spurs vs Rockets, on January 25 has an over/under of 235.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Spurs vs Rockets Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Spurs-Rockets, San Antonio is the favorite at -166, and Houston is +140 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!