Southern Illinois vs Kansas State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game
Southern Illinois vs Kansas State Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Southern Illinois Salukis (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Southern Illinois vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SIU: (+570) | KSU: (-900)
Spread: SIU: +16.5 (-106) | KSU: -16.5 (-114)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SIU: (N/A) | KSU: (N/A)
Southern Illinois vs Kansas State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Southern Illinois: (6.9%) | Kansas State: (93.1%)
Southern Illinois vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Southern Illinois and Kansas State.
- Southern Illinois is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Kansas State is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Southern Illinois' last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Kansas State's last 17 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.