South Carolina vs Georgia Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
South Carolina Gamecocks (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
South Carolina vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCAR: (+2800) | UGA: (-20000)
Spread: SCAR: +30.5 (-102) | UGA: -30.5 (-120)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCAR: (N/A) | UGA: (N/A)
South Carolina vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Carolina: (0.7%) | Georgia: (99.3%)
South Carolina vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 52-19-2 straight up in 73 all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Georgia defeated South Carolina, 45-16, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- South Carolina is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of South Carolina's last six away games.
- Georgia is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Georgia's last eight games against South Carolina.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.