SMU vs Oregon Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 12 College Basketball Game
SMU vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
SMU Mustangs (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 13 Oregon Ducks (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 12, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena — Eugene, OR
SMU vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMU: (+235) | ORE: (-295)
Spread: SMU: +6.5 (-105) | ORE: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SMU: (+20000) | ORE: (+3000)
SMU vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oregon wins (75.7%)
SMU vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between SMU and Oregon.
- The total has hit the under in five of SMU's last six games against Pac-12 opponents.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Oregon's last eight games as the favorite.
- SMU is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Oregon is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.