Sharks vs Blues Game 4 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Western Conference Finals
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Sharks vs Blues Game 4 Info
NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Western Conference Finals: SJ Leads 2-1
No. 2 San Jose Sharks (46-27-9, 101 points) vs. No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points)
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO
Sharks vs Blues Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJ: (+120) | STL: (-140)
Spread: SJ: +1.5 (-240) | STL: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: SJ: 29% | STL: 71%
Series Price: SJ: (-240) | STL: (+192)
Sharks vs Blues Betting Trends & Stats
- San Jose is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
- San Jose is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the over in six of St. Louis' last nine games.
- St. Louis is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 home games.
Sharks vs Blues Prop Bet
All Sharks-Blues betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Away Goals: San Jose Sharks 3 or 4 (+145) – The St. Louis Blues could have a tough time limiting San Jose in Game 4. The Sharks were one of the highest-scoring teams in the NHL during the regular season, and they've been really effective in the playoffs as well. San Jose has scored at least three goals in four of the seven away games they've played in the 2019 NHL Playoffs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.