Cover Photo: Getty Images
Sharks vs Blues Game 3 Info
NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Western Conference Finals: Series Tied 1-1
No. 2 San Jose Sharks (46-27-9, 101 points) vs. No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points)
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO
Sharks vs Blues Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJ: (+125) | STL: (-145)
Spread: SJ: +1.5 (-230) | STL: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: SJ: 34% | STL: 66%
Series Price: SJ: (-112) | STL: (-108)
Sharks vs Blues Betting Trends & Stats
- San Jose is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- San Jose is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- St. Louis is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games, dating back to the regular season.
- The total has hit the under in six of St. Louis' last eight games against San Jose.
- St. Louis is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 home games.
Sharks vs Blues Prop Bet
All Sharks-Blues betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Home (St. Louis Blues) Goals: Under 3 (-106) – The Blues have struggled to light the lamp at home in the postseason thus far, averaging just 2.14 goals per game at the Enterprise Center in the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs. St. Louis hasn't scored more than three goals in any of its seven home games this postseason, and the Blues have scored two or fewer goals in three straight home contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.