Shane Burgos vs Josh Emmett Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Vegas 3
Burgos vs Emmett Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night Featherweight Bout - Co-Main Event
"Hurricane" Shane Burgos (13-1-0, 5 KOs 5 Submissions) vs. Josh Emmett (15-2-0, 6 KOs 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second-last fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Burgos vs Emmett Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 3 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Shane Burgos (-136)
- Josh Emmett (+116)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Burgos by KO/TKO: (+310)
- Burgos by Points: (+260)
- Burgos by Submission: (+750)
- Emmett by KO/TKO: (+210)
- Emmett by Points: (+600)
- Emmett by Submission: (+1700)
Burgos vs Emmett Betting Trends
- Shane Burgos defeated Makwan Amirkhani, by TKO, in his last bout on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Josh Emmett defeated Mirsad Bektic, by TKO, in his most recent bout on July 13, 2019.
- Burgos averages 7.09 significant strikes landed per minute (No. 4 in UFC history) with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Emmett averages 3.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36 percent accuracy rate.
- Burgos averages 5.34 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62 percent defense rate.
- Emmett averages 3.26 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.