Storm vs Lynx WNBA Game Info
Seattle Storm (10-8, 3-5 Away) vs. Minnesota Lynx (10-7, 6-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Storm vs Lynx Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+175) | MIN: (-220)
Spread: SEA: +5 (-110) | MIN: -5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: SEA: (+3100) | MIN: (+2700)
Storm vs Lynx Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 2-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Seattle's last 11 games.
- Minnesota is 4-1 both ATS and straight up in its last five games.
- Seattle is 1-1 both ATS and straight up against Minnesota this season.
Storm vs Lynx Prop Bet
All Storm-Lynx betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Moneyline: Minnesota Lynx (-170) – The Lynx have been playing their best basketball of the season lately, winning four of their last five games. They haven't lost at home in over a month, and should be motivated here, playing the rubber match of their season series against the Seattle Storm. Additionally, the Lynx have led at halftime in six of their last seven games, and should be able to start strong again here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.