Woodson vs Anglin Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 42 — Featherweight Bout
Sean "The Sniper" Woodson (8-1-0, 2 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Collin Anglin (8-2-0, 5 KO)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Woodson vs Anglin Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 42 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sean Woodson: (-330)
- Collin Anglin: (+265)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Woodson by KO/TKO: (+250)
- Woodson by Points: (+105)
- Woodson by Submission: (+1300)
- Anglin by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Anglin by Points: (+550)
- Anglin by Submission: (+1500)
Woodson vs Anglin Prediction
UFC Vegas 42 Woodson-Anglin prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sean Woodson (90%)
Method of Victory: Decision (72%)
Woodson vs Anglin Betting Trends & Stats
- Sean Woodson defeated Youssef Zalal, by decision, in his last fight on June 5, 2021.
- Collin Anglin lost to Melsik Baghdasaryan, by KO, in his last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Woodson averages 5.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Anglin averages 5.18 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Woodson averages 3.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Anglin averages 4.40 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Woodson has an 81% takedown defense rate.
- Anglin averages 2.75 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.