San Diego State vs Air Force Basketball Game Info
No. 4 San Diego State Aztecs (23-0, 12-0 MWC) vs. Air Force Falcons (9-14, 3-8 MWC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Clune Arena — Colorado Springs, CO
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
San Diego State vs Air Force Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDSU: (-975) | AFA: (+640)
Spread: SDSU: -12 (-110) | AFA: +12 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SDSU: 60% | AFA: 40%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SDSU: (+2600) | AFA: (N/A)
San Diego State vs Air Force Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego State: 90.5%
Air Force: 9.5%
San Diego State vs Air Force Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated Air Force, 66-51, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2019.
- San Diego State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Air Force.
- San Diego State is 57-24 in the 81 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Air Force.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Diego State's last five games.
- San Diego State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Air Force is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- Air Force has lost five straight games ahead of Saturday's matchup with San Diego State.
- San Diego State defeated Utah State, 80-68, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Air Force lost to Nevada, 88-54, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.