Sam Hughes vs Istela Nunes Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 51 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Hughes vs Nunes Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 51 — Preliminary Card Strawweight Bout
Sam "Sampage" Hughes (5-4-0, 1 KO, 3 Submissions) vs. Istela Nunes (6-2-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Spril 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 5 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Hughes vs Nunes Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 51 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sam Hughes: (+172)
- Istela Nunes: (-215)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Hughes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hughes by Points: (N/A)
- Hughes by Submission: (N/A)
- Nunes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Nunes by Points: (N/A)
- Nunes by Submission: (N/A)
Hughes vs Nunes Prediction
UFC Vegas 51 Hughes-Nunes prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Istela Nunes (87%)
Method of Victory: Decision (86%)
Hughes vs Nunes Betting Trends & Stats
- Sam Hughes lost to Luana Pinheiro, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Istela Nunes lost to Ariane Carnelossi, by submission, in her most recent fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Hughes averages 3.49 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Nunes averages 4.79 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Hughes averages 5.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Nunes averages 2.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 66% defense rate.
- Hughes has a 41% takedown defense rate.
- Nunes has a 28% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.