Royals vs Yankees Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Royals vs Yankees Game Info
Kansas City Royals (7-14, 2-7 Away) vs. New York Yankees (10-10, 7-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 21, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Royals vs Yankees Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+186) | NYY: (-220)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (-104) | NYY: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 8 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 14% | NYY: 86%
Starting Pitcher: KC: Jorge Lopez (0-2, 4.30 ERA) | NYY: James Paxton (2-2, 3.91 ERA)
Royals vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats
- Kansas City is 12-9 against the spread (ATS) so far this season.
- The Yankees are 11-9 ATS.
- The over has hit in 12 of the Royals' 21 games this season
- The over has hit in nine of the Yankee's 20 games this season.
Royals vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Royals-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Paxton Total Strikeouts: Over 7 (-128) – Paxton proved how dominant he could be during his last start against the Boston Red Sox on April 16. He baffled Boston's hitters with 12 strikeouts over eight shutout innings. That was the second time Paxton has struck out more than seven batters during four starts this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.