Royals vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for 2020 MLB Opening Day Game
Royals vs Indians MLB Opening Day 2020 Game Info
2020 MLB Opening Day Game
Kansas City Royals (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, July 24, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, Ohio
Royals vs Indians Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: KC: (+192) | CLE: (-225)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (-108) | CLE: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-130) | Under: (+106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): KC: (8%) | CLE: (92%)
Probable Pitcher: KC: Danny Duffy (7-6, 4.34 ERA) | CLE: Shane Bieber (15-8, 3.28 ERA)
World Series Odds: KC: (+30000) | CLE: (+2000)
Royals vs Indians Betting Trends
- Kansas City covered the spread (run line) in 48.1 percent of its games last season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Cleveland covered the spread (run line) in 53.1 percent of its games last season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
- Kansas City hit the over in 52.6 percent of its games last season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Cleveland hit the over in 45.2 percent of its games last season (No. 27 in MLB).
Royals vs Indians Stats
- Kansas City averaged 4.27 runs per game last season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Kansas City surrendered 5.36 runs per game last season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
- Cleveland averaged 4.75 runs per game last season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
- Cleveland surrendered 4.06 runs per game last season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.