Royals vs Blue Jays Game Info
Kansas City Royals (28-54, 12-29 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (3-52, 14-25 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, Ontario
Royals vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+152) | TOR: (-176)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (-136) | TOR: -1.5 (+116)
Total: 9 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 21% | TOR: 79%
Probable Pitcher: KC: Homer Bailey (7-6, 4.61 ERA) | TOR: Marcus Stroman (5-9, 3.04 ERA)
Royals vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the last six games for Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Toronto.
- Toronto is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Toronto is 9-2 straight up (SU) in its last 11 home games against Kansas City.
Royals vs Blue Jays Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 4.24 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 4.17 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Homer Bailey has never faced Toronto. He has a 3-3 record with a 5.04 ERA on the road this season.
- Marcus Stroman has a 3-1 record with a 2.42 ERA in four career starts against Kansas City.
Royals vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Royals-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Homer Bailey - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-104) — Bailey has gone over this total in each of his last three games. Toronto averages 9.24 strikeouts per game (No. 22 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.