Namajunas vs Zhang Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 268 — Strawweight Championship
"Thug" Rose Namajunas (10-4-0, 2 KO, 5 Submission) vs. Weili "Magnum" Zhang (21-2-0, 10 KO, 7 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the co-main event on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Namajunas vs Zhang Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 268 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rose Namajunas: (-120)
- Weili Zhang: (+102)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Namajunas by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Namajunas by Points: (N/A)
- Namajunas by Submission: (N/A)
- Zhang by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Zhang by Points: (N/A)
- Zhang Submission: (N/A)
Namajunas vs Zhang Prediction
UFC 268 Namajunas-Zhang prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Rose Namajunas (69%)
Method of Victory: Decision (61%)
Namajunas vs Zhang Betting Trends & Stats
- Rose Namajunas defeated Zhang Weili, by KO/TKO, in their last fight on April 24, 2021.
- Namajunas averages 4.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Zhang averages 6.36 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Namajunas averages 3.99 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Zhang averages 4.42 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Namajunas has a 53% takedown accuracy rate.
- Zhang has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.