Rockies vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 13
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Friday includes the Colorado Rockies playing the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Rockies vs Royals Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (16-15) vs. Kansas City Royals (10-19)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-142) | KC: (+120)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+130) | KC: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 10.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rockies vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Kyle Freeland (1-3) for the Colorado Rockies, and Zack Greinke (0-2) for the Kansas City Royals.
Rockies vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (63.5%)
Rockies vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Colorado is a -142 favorite at home.
Rockies vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at the Rockies, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Royals are +130 to cover the spread, and the Rockies are -156.
Rockies vs Royals Over/Under
- A total of 10.5 runs has been set for the Rockies-Royals contest on May 13, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Rockies vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been favorites in 11 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (72.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Colorado has come away with a win four times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Colorado and their opponents have gone over in 16 of their 32 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have gone 5-15 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 25% of those games).
- Kansas City is 2-10 (winning just 16.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 25 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-13-1).