Rockets vs Nuggets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Zach Brunner
Rockets vs Nuggets Game Info
Houston Rockets (28-16, 13-9 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (31-14, 17-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center– Denver, CO
Rockets vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+110) | DEN: (-128)
Spread: HOU: +2 (-110) | DEN: -2 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 47% | DEN: 53%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: HOU: (+1200) | DEN: (+2300)
Rockets vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Houston is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Denver's last nine games.
- Denver is 14-4 straight up in its last 18 home games.
Rockets vs Nuggets Stats
- Houston is averaging 118.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.2 PPG (T-No. 21 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 109.3 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 106.0 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
Rockets vs Nuggets Prop Bet
All Rockets-Nuggets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jerami Grant - Points: Over 14.5 (-120) — Jerami Grant has benefited from the absence of Paul Millsap, and now Mason Plumlee is also expected to be out today, locking Grant's minutes into the mid-to-high 30 range. Over this past four games, he has averaged 16.5 points in 34.25 minutes, scoring over 14.5 points in three of the four games. Grant and the Nuggets are also in a pace-up spot today against Houston, that averages 107.6 possessions per game (No. 2 in NBA), versus Denver's 101.3 possessions (No. 28 in NBA). This should lead to extra possessions and more opportunities to score.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.