Rockets vs Spurs Game Info
NBA Game Today
Houston Rockets (3-6, 0-3 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (6-5, 1-3 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center — San Antonio, TX
Rockets vs Spurs Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+265) | SAS: (-330)
Spread: HOU: +8 (-110) | SAS: -8 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (37%) | SAS: (63%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+12000) | SAS: (+19000)
Rockets vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rockets vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Houston is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Houston's last 10 games against San Antonio.
- San Antonio is 13-7 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Antonio's last six games.
- Houston lost to the Lakers, 117-100, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
- San Antonio defeated Oklahoma City, 112-102, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.