Rob Font vs Marlon Vera Andrade Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 53 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Font vs Vera Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 53 — Main Event Bantamweight Bout
Rob Font (19-5-0, 8 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Marlon "Chito" Vera (18-7-1, 7 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Font vs Vera Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 52 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rob Font: (-142)
- Marlon Vera: (+116)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Font by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Font by Points: (N/A)
- Font by Submission: (N/A)
- Vera by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Vera by Points: (N/A)
- Vera by Submission: (N/A)
Font vs Vera Prediction
UFC Vegas 53 Font-Vera prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Rob Font (56%)
Method of Victory: Decision (85%)
Font vs Vera Betting Trends & Stats
- Rob Font lost to José Aldo, by decision, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Marlon Vera defeated Frankie Edgar, by KO, in his last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Font averages 5.64 strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Vera averages 4.08 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Font averages 3.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Vera averages 4.27 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Font has a 55% takedown defense rate.
- Vera averages 0.82 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.